As 2020 draws to a close, one thing is for certain: The past year has been full of challenges and changes for every one of us. The holiday season offers a time to reflect on the past year and all the things we have to be grateful for heading into the new year.
At First State Community Bank, we’re thankful for the loyal customers who have come together during times of adjustment and uncertainty to uplift our community and take care of one another. A community is only as strong as its members. With one another’s support, we can all look forward to a brighter future.
Please enjoy this holiday message from FSCB Chairman and CEO Greg Allen. On behalf of everyone at First State Community Bank, have a safe and happy holiday season!
“The end of the year brings no greater joy than the chance to express season’s greetings.
As our leadership team reflects on the events of 2020, our thoughts turn to those who have made our progress possible. We are where we are because of our amazing customers, partners, and our supportive communities. We are grateful for the relationship we have with each and every one of you—you allow us to do what we love.
It is in this spirit that we say happy holidays and warm wishes from all of us at First State Community Bank. Thank you.”
Resources to Help You Start the New Year Strong:
- A Complete Guide to Budgeting
- The Ultimate Holiday Budgeting Checklist & Planner
- The Complete Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
- 7 Creative Ways to Save Your Pennies!
- Infographic: Mobile Banking is THE Way to Bank
- 6 Tips for Reducing Financial Stress and Improving Your Finances
- 6 Financial Habits to Set Yourself up for Success
- 4 Tips for Building an Emergency Fund Savings Account
- Smart Budgeting for Your Next Home Renovation