Horizons Club Checking
The Horizons Club Checking account goes beyond banking. Members enjoy exclusive benefits including travel, social gatherings, seminars, identity theft protection and more
Horizons Club Checking Account
- Family IDProtect®
- Earned interest
- 1 box of Horizons Club Checks per year or $3 discount on other styles
- 20% discount on a Safe-Deposit box (one box per account owner)
- Check images returned with statement
- Nationwide free ATM network available through MoneyPassATM
- No charge for money orders, cashier’s checks, stop payments, domestic wire transfers & account sweeps.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
The Horizons Club Checking Account includes a monthly membership fee of $8.00.
This fee can be waived by:
- Maintaining a direct deposit & 2 qualifying products OR
- Maintaining a combined daily average ledger balance of $10,000 including all CDs, IRAs, Money Market, Savings and Checking Account balances.
- Must be at least 50 years of age. If the owner has a joint account, only one account owner must meet the age requirement.
- Must maintain a Horizons Club Checking Account.
Enhanced Member Benefits
|FSCB Qualifying Products||3*||5*||N/A|
|Total in all deposit accounts including CDs||$10,000||$25,000||$100,000|
|Extended travel trip discounts||$25||$50||$100|
|Day trip discounts||$5||$10||$25|
|Annual Diamond Event||N/A||N/A|
5 Debit Card Transactions**
|Home Equity Line of Credit
First State Financial Management Investments***
The membership level will be determined based on the number of qualifying products or the combined total balance of the deposit accounts.
*One of the qualifying products must be a direct deposit.
**5 settled debit card point-of-sale purchases or recurring debit card transactions; e.g. an automatic debit for a utility bill, per calendar month. Please note: Merchants could settle debit card transactions after the date the transactions occur. In order for the debit card purchase/recurring transactions to apply, there must be 5 settled transactions within the calendar month. FDIC Insured
*** FSFM is an affiliate of First State Community Bank due to common ownership. Member: FINRA & SIPC. No bank guarantee ▪ Not FDIC insured ▪ May lose value
The Horizons Club offers a variety of opportunities to learn, socialize and travel. Opportunities may include but are not limited to:
- Luncheons and social events.
- Local outings.
- Regional day trips.
- Unique group travel opportunities.
“Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
- Dalai Lama
Sit back, relax and enjoy the comforts of traveling with a group. The Horizons Club has been traveling the world for over 30 years. Experience professionally guided touring in the US and abroad. Let our dedicated Horizons Club Directors take care of the details for you.
Summertime in Cape CodJune 4 - 10, 2016
The Splendors of ItalyOctober 17 - 26, 2016
Here's what our members think
“I recently went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, sponsored by your bank. I was very pleased with the trip. The group leaders were excellent choices. They were prepared, always charming, funny and so caring to the entire group.”
– Elizabeth, De Soto, MO
“Thank you so much for the fun time at Engler Park. The food was great and everyone was so nice. We just moved here a few months ago and we hadn’t picked out a bank yet. Your club information was in a welcoming bag we received. We have been very pleased with all of the service we have had there.”
- Patricia, Farmington, MO
“We wish to thank the FSCB for hosting a delightful summer picnic. Your action prove that you are a community catered bank and truly show your care for your patrons. A big pat on the back for employing such friendly and concerned employees from the President to the youngest employee. Thanks again for showing the patrons are important too.”