Junior Savers Club
Junior Savers Club (for kids ages 6-16)
The Junior Savers Club is for young people from age 6 to 16. If you meet the age requirements, it's easy to become a member. All you have to do is open a savings account at First State Community Bank and complete an enrollment form (see below). If you already have a savings account at FSCB you do not need to open another one.
- Open your account with as little as $1.00
- You must have a parent or guardian on the account with you
- No minimum balance to maintain
- No monthly fee
- Club newsletter
- Educational programs
- Special activities and events
- Gift with enrollment
- Gifts with deposit activity levels using our Save & Stamp program
- Special teller window
* Benefits will vary at each FSCB branch location. Please speak with the Junior Savers Club Director for details at your local branch.