Horizons Club Signup
Whether it’s free Horizons Club checks or a local picnic, the First State Community Bank Horizons Club is sure to have something for you.
Horizons club members enjoy:
- In-town events like parties, picnics and seminars.
- Several day-trip outings each year to a variety of entertaining, interesting or historic locations.
- Extended travel tours at attractive group rates. Each trip is escorted and customized specifically for the club.
- Local Horizons Club Newsletter to keep you informed about Club events.
No matter your activity-level or interests, the Horizons Club is a great fit for all customers 50 years and better.
- Customer(s) must be at least 50 years of age. If the customer has a joint account, only one account owner must meet the age requirement.
- Customer(s) must open and maintain any type of personal checking account and one of the following:
- Customer(s) must maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 on deposit in any combination of checking, savings, certificates of deposit, IRA, etc. Couples may use a combination of both accounts.
- Customer(s) must maintain an investment portfolio of $50,000 or more with First State Financial Management.
Please note: this is not a secure communication tool. Please avoid using any confidential and/or sensitive information in these fields.